Hello everybody, who wants to learn how to speak English in public!
We are happy to invite you to the upcoming meeting of the Dniprohills Toastmasters Club!
Toastmasters Organization – is a large community that unites clubs all over the world, where people gather to practice their public speaking skills. You’re asking: “How can I speak English there?” I’ll tell you – EASILY! Dniprohills Toastmasters Club hold their meetings in English, so you kill two birds with one stone by visiting them.
Date and time: 1st of September, 2013; starting at 10am.
Location: 13 Yakira st.
Fees: free of charge
Benefits you get if you come:
– lots of possibilities to learn how to speak English in public;
– possibility to gain a skill of expressing your ideas more efficiently;
– opportunity to gain more confidence while giving presentations in front of the audience;
– possibility to become more convincing and professional negotiator;
– some networking with interesting people, who are interested in self development.
We want to help your personal growth using our friendly audience and public speaking professionals.
Contacts: Roksolana Melnyk, CC/CL: 380six7848031five